Thursday, October 22, 2009

PhotoNest

It's been a while since I've posted, but things have been crazy around here. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been contemplating opening an Etsy store to sell some of my photography. Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional photographer, but I do enjoy taking photos and recently got a nice camera to do so. Anyway, I made the leap and built an Etsy store to post my photos on for sale. If you're not familiar with Etsy, you're really missing out! It's a gold mine of all things vintage and/or handmade from sock puppets and clothing to art and furniture. I've been addicted to it as a customer for quite some time and then it hit me, if everyone else could sale their handmade goods, why couldn't I? And that was the birth of www.photonest.etsy.com .

Not to sound like a sales pitch, but if you're looking for photo art for your home (or office) or you'd like to give it as a gift...or if you just like to look at pretty things in general, I'd love for you to check out my Etsy store, www.photonest.etsy.com. There's also a link on the sidebar of this blog! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment